Board member responsibilities include:
- Committing to a 3 year term, beginning in April 2018.
- Attending 1 board meeting per month.
- Lead the association by making decisions in the best interest of all kids at all levels in the association.
- Assisting in Board responsibilities and roles like age-level/girls’ program coordinator, tryouts, president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, tournament coordinator, fundraising and events, equipment/operations, apparel, registrar and District 10 liaison and a few other positions.
If you would like to join the PYHA Board and make a difference in our association, please submit a letter of intent that includes:
- Why you are interested in becoming a board member
- Any family/work history you would like to share
- Any history with PYHA
- Any other information you would like the association to know
- Don’t forget your name and contact information!
The letter of intent that you provide will be distributed to PYHA members and posted on our website. If interested, please submit your letter to: email@example.com
The letter of intent must be emailed by midnight on 2-25-18
Thank you for your interest!
PYHA Board of Directors